Together in Holiness – Sep 23, 2023
Where Spouses Discover God’s Plan for Their Family
Together in Holiness is a marriage conference series for dioceses that inspires spouses to grow together in holiness and empowers parents to form their children in the Catholic faith. Registration is now open here: https://forlifeandfamily.org/events/th23-htx-s/
- Early Bird Couple: $54 | Early Bird Individual: $35
- Early Bird pricing ends August 14.
- A box lunch and a light afternoon snack is included for each adult registrant.
- Couple: $64 | Individual: $40
- On-site Childcare (2-12 yrs): $5/child
- Scholarships for couples and individuals are available.
February 2022 – Catholic Trivia Night! Feb 25, 2022 at 7pm
Register using the QR code below or go to https://forms.office.com/r/K28FDBKwF
December 2021 – Advent Parish Mission
Audio of the St. Helen Advent Parish Mission talks can be found here:
Entire playlist link: https://soundcloud.com/amdgomer/sets/sthelenparishmission
November 2021 – The Mystery of the Mass
Ever get bored at Mass or distracted? Want to get more out of Mass? All are welcome to come to a series of talks given by Father José about we can enter in more deeply into the Mystery of the Mass. Find out why the Mass is so important, what happens at the Mass, why it’s called a sacrifice, what makes up the different parts, and the underlying meaning of all the signs, prayers, gestures, etc. There will be opportunities for Q&A as well! We’ll meet at around 7:30pm in the Church (just after the Monday evening Mass) on the following days:
- Nov 8: The Mass – Why, Who, What, and Where?
- Nov 15: Listening to the Word – the Liturgy of the Word
- Nov 22: Consuming the Word – the Liturgy of the Eucharist